Micro Pigmentation by Skalp® is causing quite a stir – as leaders in the industry we are really proud to offer a service that is truly turning both hair loss treatment and the fashion world upside down! We are passionate about the services we offer because we believe 100% in how it is changing our client’s lives. You only have to take a look at our video diaries to see that we are not just talking about the undeniable effect of the sexy new look and how hot it is on the streets – Scalp Micro Pigmentation changes lives.
What is Micro Pigmentation?
In case you have not heard the word yet, Scalp Micro Pigmentation in a nutshell is a treatment which uses skilled practitioners to create tattoos on your scalp which hide your thinning hair. In the stressful 21st century and in a culture where fast food usually means junk food (which is starving the normal growth of your hair) the problem of hair loss remains a great problem for both men and women. Micro Pigmentation works in tandem with the shaven head fashions of today and allows people to look good, feel good and put behind them the problems of thinning hair.
Why is everyone turning to Skalp® for Micro Pigmentation?
Unlike many companies who offer Scalp Micro Pigmentation we offer you the whole holistic service. We offer services and online outlets which will give you support before the treatment, ensure you are making the appropriate decisions, link you into a network of other users and we are also are available for after-care.
Take a look:
- Ask our experts to conjure up a graphic of how you are likely to look after the treatment so you are making an informed decision
- Speak to one of our expert consultants beforehand to answer any questions or share any personal concerns
- We research as much as we can about hair care and where you are in that cycle. Take a look at our website blog for all the latest info
- Join the forum and instantly get in touch with others who want to share ideas or who have questions to ask before or after the treatment.
- We only use highly expert practitioners who will complete the treatment at a highly competitive cost
- Our consultants will match the shape of your hairline to your face and also the pigment of the tattoo to your flesh colour and hair colour.
- We are here after the procedure for advice and any concerns after the procedure
Skalp® has clinics around the world. We have clinics in New York, Los Angeles, London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Dublin, Marbella, Milan, and Amsterdam.