Reply To: Finally plucked up the courage!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Finally plucked up the courage! Reply To: Finally plucked up the courage!

MichaelW
Participant

Hey guys, sorry I’ve not replied, I didn’t get an email notification strangely? Thanks for all the kind comments, I’m still over the moon with my treatment!
Maintenance has been easy. I shave every 2-3 days, as my hair is quite light, so doesn’t show massively when the hair grows through. I train a lot too, Glenn. I do bootcamps, and sweat an insane amount. Your head can get shiny when you sweat, but nothing that would make you be bothered. I put an anti shine moisturiser on my head in the mornings after my shower and I’m fine all day. To be honest, I don’t really give my head a second thought now, It’s took away so many of my insecurities, getting this treatment done.

Blending to my real hair has been perfect. The girl I’m dating likes shaving my head for me (novelty will wear off soon though) and she jokes that she can’t tell where the hair and treatment meets.

The best thing to do is go for a consultation to see what they would do with your hair. Marcin and Dean are cracking lads and very honest with you.

error: Content is protected!!!