Reply To: Taking the leap this week :-D

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Taking the leap this week :-D Reply To: Taking the leap this week :-D

Baldviking
Participant

You’ll go through a rollercoaster of emotions. You’ll piss your pants and shit yourself, but in the end, you’ll be more than happy. This is a process, so be prepared for frustrating nights thinking “what the fuck have I done”.

Manchester is a great choice, as their work is flawless. I was at one point thinking “Nah, it won’t be looking that natural, but I don’t care. I just want that hairline”. But as it fades over time, it will look so realistic that even you will forget it’s not real hair. SMP is the real deal. If someone can live a happy life with a shaved head, then SMP is a great choice.

I just want to comment on something that hasn’t been discussed in this forum. And I think this is important for everyone who considers SMP to know.

SMP won’t solve all your problems. It’s not a cure for everything. It won’t make your career go from 0-60 in 2.1 seconds, and people won’t treat you any different. It will make you smile when you see yourself in the mirror, and it will in some ways improve the way you see yourself. But most people will not notice the changes, and like I said, they won’t treat you any different. In my case, I told my closest family members and friends about it, they loved the results, and life moved on. But I did not tell anyone at work, and nobody has this day said anything. People just don’t care. And here is my point: after years of being bald, feeling dull and weak because of low self-esteem, I can understand that some people expect SMP to be the start of a new life with daily compliments and positive attention from everywhere, rather than negative attention like we are used to due to balding. But having SMP done by the right practitioner, you will get results too realistic for anyone to notice the change.

This was just a general comment on something that not many people have discussed in this forum. I’m pretty sure you’re a guy who wants to do SMP for self-improvement, increased self-esteem etc. We all want to do it for our selves, and not to please everybody else. But I think it’s important to discuss the fact that SMP won’t change the world around you. It will only change what’s inside your mind.

Aaaaanyways, enough with that.

You will start smiling when you see yourself in the mirror, and that is more than enough change for all of us who have gone bald. You’re going to feel well again. And by the way. Smiling wrinkles around your eyes and mouth is a serious side effect Skalp should warn future customers about.

error: Content is protected!!!