It bugs me when people come on here and say ‘I’ve seen some photos on this forum that dont look that real’. In the same breath u even mentioned the actual client is really happy with their result. So lets focus on that:
Have you seen SMP in real life?
Have you been to a consultation?
Have asked anyones opinion on ur own fibre solution??
The fibres are not a good look, the hairline is too low and unnatural. If i were u, I’d rock the bald look and shave it all off, or I’d go for smp. SMP, when done by pros like Skalp, looks incredible. Go for a consultation, and tell me I’m wrong.
SMP is life changing. Just make sure ur ready for that change before u commit, then enjoy the ride 🙂
- Shaun Ryder from the Happy Mondays
- 1 month after 3rd sessions and…..
- Skalp® Featured on The Drs Tv Show
- Manchester legends
- Can I have 0.5 or 1 shave and how many sessions?
- Big Thank you to everyone at Skalp in Harley Street
- Hair before consultation
- can I use a hair growth laser on my scalp after SMP?