Narb, you make a good point. There are articles out there which suggests that the product contains high PH levels which ultimtately could be bad for your skin. However, as attested by many, if used in moderation any harm done will be highly unlikely. I only use it Mon -Fri, a drop a day. When I get home from work, I shower and then moisturise my scalp with a normal moiusturiser such as Nivea.
There are lots of discussions on Internet forums regarding the use. Antonio at Skalp who did my head also says he uses it religiously and has done for years.
- Shaun Ryder from the Happy Mondays
- 1 month after 3rd sessions and…..
- Skalp® Featured on The Drs Tv Show
- Manchester legends
- Can I have 0.5 or 1 shave and how many sessions?
- Big Thank you to everyone at Skalp in Harley Street
- Hair before consultation
- can I use a hair growth laser on my scalp after SMP?