Reply To: Hair system wearer thinking Smp

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Hair system wearer thinking Smp Reply To: Hair system wearer thinking Smp

Dave1981
Participant

Woooo, I know that everyone is a bit nervous before having the treatment, but you’re worrying about things you don’t need to worry about. What if aliens invaded earth in 5 years does that mean I shouldn’t buy a house now, or what if bmw go out of business in 5 years shall I not buy a bmw? get what I mean?

Just look at what is in front of you
1. Do you want a hairline, like the look of the treatment and think that you will like it on you?
2. Fading isn’t a big deal, the treatment has been around long enough to know what it will look like In 5-10 years, the treatment will get lighter after a few years and we can just go for a touch-up. If you like it looking lighter leave it longer in-between touch-ups.
3. Skalp are currently the best at this treatment and have been for years. I don’t think they will be closing down, this industry is getting bigger not going off the market, us bald guys won’t allow it too lol

I know what it’s like before taking the leap and getting the treatment, just trust skalp they will look after you. I bet any money after getting it done you will be saying it is the best decision you have ever made.

error: Content is protected!!!