Reply To: Searching for Light coloured/red haired SMP clients??

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Searching for Light coloured/red haired SMP clients?? Reply To: Searching for Light coloured/red haired SMP clients??

Red
Participant

Just to update anyone’s who’s interested, I had my third session 2 weeks ago and all my worries about my whether they could match my hair colouring and of it would suit me have been outbid to rest. What a fantastic service skalp provide at a reasonable price. Leon was my practictioner and firstly he gave me exactly the shape and look I wanted and also was a pleasure to be around
The first session leave you looking a bit strange to a close eye but no one really notices, I went to a meal with friends I hadn’t seen in ages and they didn’t notice. After the second session you start to relax because it looks more natural but for me with my shading it was still not very noticeable. Then the third sessions done and it almost transforms as it then looks so natural it’s unbelievable.
I’ll post some pictures tomorrow to see what you think

Highly recommend to anyone, particularly if you are like me and have fair hair, ginger hair, whatever it is skalp can do it

error: Content is protected!!!