Reply To: Any teachers on here, or who wives etc who are not sure you should have it done.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Any teachers on here, or who wives etc who are not sure you should have it done. Reply To: Any teachers on here, or who wives etc who are not sure you should have it done.

matb
Participant

Hey Alex,
I am booked in for consultation next week. My wife says she doesn’t think I should do it but says if it makes me happy then it’s up to me. She’s coming to the consultation as well and I think is worried it might look fake or botched.
Also everyone’s always said that I suit a bald head, but I think they said that when I first started shaving my head, back when I was only receding. Now it’s thinning a lot more and it’s starting to bother me. Up till now I was never that fussed about it.

My biggest concern seems a bit silly. I currently shave my head with a beard trimmer that looks like a small set of hair clippers and goes down to 0.5mm. My worry is that I’ve never shaved my head shorter than that, and will I need to start going even shorter for the SMP to look realistic and blend properly. Currently what’s left of my hair doesn’t look too much like a skinhead even though it’s 0.5mm which is practically nothing anyway. I bought a skull shaver and tried it in my facial stubble and it got rid of the lot! Haven’t had the confidence to do it on my head yet.

Looking forward to consultation but unfortunately have a holiday in the sun booked up shortly after, so cannot have treatment until after that due to the sun.

Just to add also that I keep stubble on my face which suits me better, considering the bald head. My wife hates it though because it prickles her. I’ll be glad to be able to shave the stubble off and give her a kiss again without causing her pain.

error: Content is protected!!!