Reply To: Any teachers on here, or who wives etc who are not sure you should have it done.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Any teachers on here, or who wives etc who are not sure you should have it done. Reply To: Any teachers on here, or who wives etc who are not sure you should have it done.

Bartos
Participant

Hi Matb
Thanks for the comment! Ive had my consultation and paid a deposit arrrrrgh. My wife came with me and although she says do it, im not convinced she is fully happy because she likes my head lol. I think it will look good though! and they convinced me that noone even notices…
Ive been bald for about 17 years and had a shaved head for about 20 years so i know it suits me and every says dont get it done because you suit a bald head….but they arnt going to say, you look shit with a bald head lol
Iv been using a razor now for about 5 months and i would never go back. Took me some time to dare to do it though as i always used clippers.
I have read that 0.5 blade is fine though.. I personally would never go back to clippers, its so good with a razor.
Happy to exchange emails as we seem to be in the same boat.
Unless you are bald, nobody really understands what it feels like.

error: Content is protected!!!