Hi Richie, you probably would be able to get away with 0.5 or even grade 1 as long as you don’t bring your hairline any further down, so keep it within your existing hairline you’ll be fine, if you bring your hairline down at all you will need to keep it shorter, I think you would get away with not changing the hairline, you could always stay within it on session 1 and adjust it on session 2.
- Shaun Ryder from the Happy Mondays
- 1 month after 3rd sessions and…..
- Skalp® Featured on The Drs Tv Show
- Manchester legends
- Can I have 0.5 or 1 shave and how many sessions?
- Big Thank you to everyone at Skalp in Harley Street
- Hair before consultation
- can I use a hair growth laser on my scalp after SMP?