Reply To: Third session upcoming bit of advice needed please

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Third session upcoming bit of advice needed please Reply To: Third session upcoming bit of advice needed please

Cologne77
Participant

From a 58yr old who has had the treatment that is a grand job! Quite resembles my own actually, including the scar. Imo, you have the right head shape and features, looks natural. You’ve raised your profiles a few times and have shown concern about them.If you really want to, ask your practitioner about adding temple-points. Soft and faded being the way to go, I don’t hear them being mentioned too much in this field but they can make a big difference if like me you have lost yours. I asked specifically to get mine added and they are the dogs! My personal preference would be to leave your hairline as is, it’s perfect for your age and facial dynamics and if, down the line you still have concerns, you can get a mil or two added. You can always come down a little but never up! Density is where it should be at this stage and your 3rd pop will fill in and finish off. Then leave to heal and a little bit of time for blending, job done.Top marks to your practitioner, an artist for sure , really nice job. I’m sure you’re mighty pleased with it, I know I would be.