Reply To: Third session upcoming bit of advice needed please

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Third session upcoming bit of advice needed please Reply To: Third session upcoming bit of advice needed please

Fletch70
Participant

Great to see you took the plunge in the end, it looks amazing, even after the 2nd session in my opinion. What does your missus think? I remember you saying you had to convince her.
I think Christine has got your hairline spot on in my opinion and I like the way she has blended the sides near the temples. I’d be really happy with that result. Great shape, frames your face perfectly and a nice soft hairline. If you decide to come down a bit then it would look good but probably not as natural as now (age appropriate as you say).
As for the colour, I think it’s spot on, especially as it will darken slightly when the density increases after the third session. Out of interest, what color grade did they use in your second session? For example, my three sessions were 64, 50 and then 49.
All the best with your 3rd session, let us know how you get on and what you decide. Post some pictures when its settled.

Fletch

error: Content is protected!!!