Reply To: Third session upcoming bit of advice needed please

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Third session upcoming bit of advice needed please Reply To: Third session upcoming bit of advice needed please

cannybaldy
Participant

Hi Fletch and thanks 👍 yes I’m happy with it so far my partner has totally come around about it she was dead set against it and put me off for a few years but since I’ve had especially my second session she said “you should have done it years ago” 🤦🏼 lol you’ve got to love em 😂. Looking forward to my third session so much. Wired thing is I went out for a few pints with my brother and he never mentioned it went to my partners parents which I thought would have been the acid test and again nothing, yet I get home look in the mirror and it looks like I’ve actually now got hair after 30 years without. Part of me was disappointed they didn’t notice but then I thought no that’s what I’m after subtlety as far as the colour grades I really don’t know Fletch I just left it in Christines more than capable hands. Still think I want the temples brought out slightly, soft and faded. As I said I’m really looking forward to my third session and not wearing a cap in future you would have thought I had shares in Nike 😂😂

error: Content is protected!!!