Reply To: Third session upcoming bit of advice needed please

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Third session upcoming bit of advice needed please Reply To: Third session upcoming bit of advice needed please

Fletch70
Participant

It’s funny reading your experiences, as mine was the same. Don’t worry about people not noticing after session 2, as it’s only 80% done. You’ll be amazed what the extra 20% density will do to your look, then people will start to notice. That’s what I found with the lads down the golf club anyway.
Personally, I’m so pleased I opted for SMP treatment instead of a hair transplant, as the SMP look gives you full coverage but at the same time it doesn’t look out of place from your previous look if that makes sense. I think I would look weird with actual hair after 30yrs of none, so SMP was the perfect solution that I wanted. That’s what confuses people I think, we still have a shaved head but now there’s a hairline!! I personally like that subtle look, as anything extra will draw the wrong attention.
Anyway, it’s all about how we feel inside and the confidence it gives us. I bet you are feeling great about it,right?
When is your 3rd session? If you can remember, can you ask Christine what color grade / number she is using for your look?
I’m going back again on Friday 18th September as there’s a few tweaks that I want. Skalp have been brilliant. Like you, I want to bring my hairline down slightly 2-3mm and around the temples (keeping it ultra soft for us guys in our 50’s), as well as some more density on the crown (I’m totally bald there). I’m now 3 weeks after my third session and it’s settled down nicely. I’ve got so used to the look now, I feel comfortable with the proposed changes and everyone close to me agrees.
I’m looking forward to seeing your results mate, best wishes.
Fletch

error: Content is protected!!!