Reply To: Third session next week, need some advice please.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Third session next week, need some advice please. Reply To: Third session next week, need some advice please.

Fletch70
Participant

Hey cannybaldy, how’s it going mate?

Yeah I had the fourth session last Friday (18th) and it went really well thanks. Leon looked after me and went a shade darker (47) on the crown and added more density too and blended it out nicely into the hairline (they are such skilled artists at Skalp). It looks like its done the trick at this early stage, but as you know it’s best to wait at least a week before it settles and finds its natural colour after a few washes and shaves.

Leon went a touch deeper as he said my skin on my crown was quite thick (yeah I know, it’s not the first time I’ve been called a thick head), so it was a bit sore after and the redness is taking a bit longer to fade on this occasion, today is looking better though.

I’m gonna leave it until Wednesday morning to shower and shave my head then I’ll take some photos and post them.

Have you had your third session yet? What did you decide on the hairline and temples?

Cheers,
Fletch

error: Content is protected!!!