Reply To: USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013 Reply To: USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

Qman72
Participant

Today is the third day after the first treatment. It is improving day by day. I feel very little itchy. I still think I made a right decision to do this treatment.
Shed7@I used my phone to take the pics but I don’t know why so small. Damon will send some pics back to me when he has a chance. I like the shape but it needs to make some minor adjustment. It looks kind of high on the pic but it is not.
Curly@I only felt pain when he was doing both side and the back. It really depends on the person’s skin. Other people might have thicker skin that’s why they don’t feel pain. Well! No pain! No Gain! It is worth it. I only had the first treatment but I think it is worth it with my travel times and some pain. If you want the look, you just have to deal with it!
Loues 1@I am glad your went well! My second treatment will be on next Tuesday. Another long day!

error: Content is protected!!!