Reply To: USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013 Reply To: USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

Qman72
Participant

The first treatment day was a very long day for me. The traveling times was killing me. The treatment only took 2 hours and 45 mins to complete. Damon is very experience, knowledgeable, and good listener. I am very happy with his work. I felt pain on the sides and the back during the treatment because I have very thin and sensitive skin. After the first treatment completed, I don’t feel any pain at all. My head was very red for the first 36 hours. It is slightly red now after 56 hours. I wear a hat during the day at work because I just don’t feel like to tell or explain to the people why my head is red over and over again. Most of the people wouldn’t understand how we feel anyway because they are not bald. I am not shy or embarrass about the treatment. I don’t really care what other people think or what is their opinions. The treatment makes me feel good that is what I care. I will highly recommend this treatment to other people in the future. I will post some pictures soon. Also, I am looking forward to do the second treatment next week. I believe Damon will do good job. Cheers!
Qman72

error: Content is protected!!!