My experience in Edinburgh

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum My experience in Edinburgh

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Goodbyehairfibers.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Goodbyehairfibers
    Participant

Hi my name is Denis I’m 26 just after finishing my second treatment with Marcin in Edinburgh and I already think it’s the best decision I have ever made I’ve suffered from hair loss since I was nineteen I’ve used product like regain & proscar which Have been a complete waste of money I’ve also used hair fibers they work ok but I was always afraid someone would notice and comment on it , still this was a temporary solution to a Permanent problem ! I finally at age 25 decide to go and have a hair transplant I hadent heard about smp at the time I had 4000fue graphs which I though was gone to leave me with a full head of hair at the time and I could return to the old me and move on with my life it didn’t I spent the next year of my life looking in the mirror everyday waiting for this hair to grow and it didn’t, I had loss all hope along with my confidence now. THEN I came across SKALP I spoke on Skype to them and I can nowmove on with my life and forgot about hair loss, this is the only solution to a permanent problem please don’t waste you money on anything else like I have.

longrange69
    Participant

Pleased you’re so happy, mate. Life-changing, isn’t it? 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!