1 year on

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Tony1312.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tony1312
    Participant

Can’t believe its been over a year since my treatment I never thought i would ever have the appearance of hair again in my lifetime and can honestly say hand on heart that having the scalp tattoo was one of the best things I’ve done in my life. Not one person inc close friends have noticed I’ve had the treatment done, I just get comments that I look younger and well. The treatment has held over the last year and not faded at all. Ive spoken to a number of nervous newbies and met up with potential clients in London which I’m happy to do. If anyone fancies a chat or wants to ask any questions about my experience I’m happy to take calls. Tony 07825679483

stevie
    Participant

Hi Tony
    I think we spoke on the phone a few months ago about your experience at Skalp. Well, 3 months on, I’ve decided to go ahead. I’m going over to Manchester for my first session with Marcin in September.

I’ve been advised to shave my head bald and moisturise a couple of weeks before my first session. What products should I buy before hand, and any other advice would be welcome ?

Cheers

Steve

Tony1312
    Participant

I didn’t do anything Steve to prepare but would be good to moisturise your scalp as its best not to have dry skin on the scalp apart from that look forward to seeing the pics of you.😃

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!