100% the best thing i have ever done :)

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 100% the best thing i have ever done :)

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by jamesy11.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jamesy11
    Participant

Been loosing my hair for about 5 years at a slow rate and hid it well by using hair fibres. Was getting to the stage that I couldn’t enjoy myself on holiday in the pool or any physical sport cause they would run.

It took a lot of courage to shave my head as I’ve always had hair. Once I had the 1st treatment I was amazed total transformation then I got the second and amazed me even more. People think I have just shaved my head and had so many compliments saying its a better look and should have done it ages ago and they are right I should have. All these years worrying stressing if only I knew about this procedure earlier and had the courage to it.

I had my treatment done in Edinburgh by Derek and can say he’s done an amazing job so please with it. Makes you feel so relaxed and at ease through the whole procedure also would like to thank the Skalp team made me a sexy wee fella again 😉 haha

Dave1981
    Participant

Another happy customer lol, know what you mean about just jumping in a pool and not worrying about your hair, good feeling

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!