1st session booked up at Harley street

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 1st session booked up at Harley street

• This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by buckley123.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    buckley123
    Participant

Hi guys

I had my consultation last week at Harley st with Adam and I have to say he put me at ease with the concerns I had and answered all my questions.

My main worries were how natural it looked in real life as all I had to go on was pictures from other people although they always looked good.

I had a good look at his and Jason’s treatment and was instantly convinced this was for me.

I have my treatment booked with Adam in a few weeks time and I can’t wait, I can then finally leave the hats at home as I have spent most of my time hiding my baldness under them.

red4life
    Participant

Have u had it done yet mate

buckley123
    Participant

Hi Red4life, I had my first treatment done on Monday. The redness has gone now and im over the moon with it and can’t stop looking in the mirror lol. Seeing a hairline has made so much difference to my appearance and definitely look better for it. I still have 2 sessions to go as well so really excited to get back there. I think I will ask for Adam to bring my hairline down a bit but it looks great though. He really took his time making it perfect for me and was really patient with me designing my hairline as I can be fussy.

Red4life have you had yours done?

red4life
    Participant

I’ve got mine end of November, u got any pic also what does Adam look like

red4life
    Participant

Also what do the dots look like at the mo 👍

red4life
    Participant

Buckley123 u still about

buckley123
    Participant

The dots look good red4life, like hair so really pleased.
    It’s settled down a bit now and looking forward to getting it a bit darker which it will be after next session and maybe bringing the hairline down a bit.

Adam is the mixed race guy there, who have you got for your treatment red4life?

I’m going to uploading some pictures after the next session mate

red4life
    Participant

I’ve got mine with Jason, so have u had ur 2nd session yet , also where r u from mate mayb meet up for a drink or coffee

red4life
    Participant

Also how short r u sides and does the smp look exactly like ur own shaved hair

red4life
    Participant

Buckley u had the2 session done yet

buckley123
    Participant

Hi red4life yes I had the 2nd session done last week and it looks amazing. It looked good before but now looks even better with more density.

When are you in for yours?

red4life
    Participant

Any photos mate

red4life
    Participant

Buckley123 have u left

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!