1st session complete in Manchester

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 1st session complete in Manchester

• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated by jeff89.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jeff89
    Participant

Finally guys I’ve had my first session done at the Manchester clinic 👍🏼
    Can’t express how happy I am in words with only the first session, it looks great and even tho it’s only 30% complete. I was so neverous arriving in the clinic but after about 20mins chatting with Dean during the treatment I felt better. Better than that when I saw my hairline for the first time again after years was a huge feeling of relief I couldn’t come away from the mirror. Can’t wait for my second session and see the density added.
    I know it’s only 30% done but having this has boosted my confidence already. 🙂
    Thanks to Dean and his expertise and talent.

Got my first pic below of my first session!!
    🙂
    Jeff

jeff89
    Participant

My 1st session 😄😄😄😄👍🏼👍🏼👍🏻

Attachments:
    Blues
    Participant

Looks great mate
    Wait to you see it after 2nd session, it just gets better👍

shybaldguy
    Participant

that looks awesome I bet you’re over the moon and its only going to get better.

red4life
    Participant

Jeff have u had ur 2nd yet and how u feeling about it

buckley123
    Participant

Hi Jeff I must say your first treatment looks amazing, when is your second session.
    I had mine done at the London clinic and I’ve had such a confidence boost since having it done. How did you find the Manchester skalp clinic?

jeff89
    Participant

Sorry been off the radar a bit this past few months. Personal problems :/

Cant describe into words how happy I am with procedure, what its done for my confidence now.

Anyways just a quick update had my second treatment a while back he is right after session 2, and here is a attached pic below. Everything has settled now and looks very natural.

jeff89
    Participant

My 2nd session

Attachments:
    Spam
    Participant

Looks really good, I’ve zoomed right into your scalp and it still looks like hair! Nice one mate!

mathhew
    Participant

Looks great.

Brewster
    Participant

How’s it settling Jeff? would be good to see a before pic too after your 3rd session

jeff89
    Participant

Hi Brewster
    Sorry for the late reply.
    yes this picture below was directly after my 3rd treatment, I asked for a subtle 3rd session as I was so happy with how the second went I didnt want much doing for the 3rd session. I like the soft approach as I am quite soft on my sides. But it matches perfectly to my existing hair I already have. So pleased with it Dean finalised it with precision. Anyone is unsure just go for a consultation and see for yourself its a win win situation.

Attachments:
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!