1st session completed with Leon at Harley Street

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 1st session completed with Leon at Harley Street

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Fletch70.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fletch70
    Participant

I had my first session yesterday with Leon in London, which was due to take place a few months ago, so it was a long wait but so worth it.

It’s been nearly 20yrs since I looked in the mirror and see a hairline in the reflection, so I was totally chuffed to see the results after session one. Leon is a wizard at his work and put me totally at ease from the off.

Leon drew on my hairline to match my face (and age appropriate, I turned 50 last month) and then got to work. The session was great, it lasted around 3 hours including a couple of drinks and toilet breaks. That may sound a long while but we were chatting away and listening to some music so the time flew by.

I’m really looking forward to next week to build on the hairline and density in session 2. Thank you Leon, you are a legend mate!!

I’ve included some before and after shots. I’m writing this review the following morning and the redness has gone right down, just like Leon said it would.

Attachments:
    Ryan
    Participant

Looks fantastic already mate! shape and hairline is good, maybe adjust the hairline down a tiny bit on session 2 but keep it natural 👌

Fletch70
    Participant

Hi Ryan, yeah definitely will do, cheers for the advice mate.

Leon said to start the hairline a bit higher on session one then bring it down a bit more and soften the hairline in session 2 once I’ve got used to seeing a hairline again. I’m really excited about next week’s session to see the treatment evolve, can’t wait!!

I’ll post some more pictures after that session and then the final session 4 weeks later.

Fletch70
    Participant

Just had session 2 with Jason today in London. I can’t thank him enough, I feel totally made up with the progress from session 1 to 2. Jason went a touch darker and bought the hairline down a bit and said the third session will be perfecting the look. Soften the hairline a touch more and blend in with my own hair.

I’m looking forward to 4 weeks time to see the finished look.

Fletch70
    Participant

Photo taken a few hours after second session today. The redness has gone down a bit already. Touch!!

Attachments:
    Notbaldyanymore
    Participant

That looks really good Fletch, I’d be more than happy with that I’m hoping to get it done also just trying to persuade my better half 😂

Fletch70
    Participant

Cheers mate.
    My missus was the same at the beginning but now she’s amazed at the results so far and thinks it looks great. To be honest I was sold anyway and was going to get it done for my own confidence boost regardless. If I didn’t go for it I would always wonder what could have been. I don’t know if you’re the same but I couldn’t stop thinking about it for days and watched every video (some a few times lol).
    Go for it, you won’t regret it, Skalp are brilliant and the best in the industry. They have integrity and you are in safe hands.
    You can’t put a price on that level of service or the results they give to us baldies!! 😁🤣

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!