1st session

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 1st session

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Glasgowman0.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Glasgowman0
    Participant

Just an update. I had my first session with Derek yesterday. What a difference that I can see already! I can’t wait for the 2nd session! I got to say, Derek was amazing, made me feel at home, almost like talking to one of my friends. He made a good cuppa too haha! I believe this treatment can work for me and can only benefit other people with male pattern baldness at a young age like me, I wasn’t sure at first because there’s so many things out to get your money in this world but after seeing Derek’s treatment first hand and having gone through my 1st session I’m astonished! I have a hairline again… 🙂

Lewiskol
    Participant

Mate… I’ve just not long had my treatment done off Derek. The treatments amazing man, all my friends love it! You’ll be a new person 😉

DannyB
    Participant

Hi guys, another happy customer here as well. I had mine done in london by Adam. I met the other practitioners there as well Jason and Antonio. There customer service is second to none, I felt really looked after throughout my whole experience there. They always kept the tea coming as well 😀

Dave1981
    Participant

How did the 2nd session go Glasgowman0? have you had a 3rd session yet?

Glasgowman0
    Participant

Aw man… Amazing, the treatment really comes together on the 2nd session as I was told but I never had a clue it’d look this good, it basically looks like I have hair now 😀😀 I’ve got my final session next week with Derek, roll on because it just gets better and better for me. I can see the old me again!!!

Glasgowman0
    Participant

Last update!!!
    All done with Derek now, I can’t express how happy I am.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!