1st today with Derek in Edinburgh…

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 1st today with Derek in Edinburgh…

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by maley111.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    maley111
    Participant

Hiya, my names David (43) I’m going for my first session today with Derek at the Edinburgh clinic. Hope all goes well! I was very impressed with the professionalism and experience Derek has and how he deals with people. I was very comfortable in the consultation last month but today I’m a bit nervous as its only a matter of time before I go into the deep! I’ll post some pictures when I’m done and here’s one just before I set off, I’m really loving this hairline.. Let’s have this! I need this smp look!!

Attachments:
    coconuthead
    Participant

Brilliant stuff. Derek is excellent and has good banter too. Nothing is a bother and he is really patient. Best thing I’ve ever done.

JP
    Participant

Hi!
    Would be very nice to see the result after your first treatment. I plan to do the treatment myself but need to do some savings first.
    JP

maley111
    Participant

Aw guys… I’m super super happy with the results!! I’ll post a picture up of me just after my second treatment, this is definitely the best thing I’ve ever done. I’ve got to fully agree with you coconuthead!! And JP.. save up bud, you’ll never regret this. Ive had so many compliments since having this done and I can totally see in myself how much younger I look 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!