2 years on and still looks amazing!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 2 years on and still looks amazing!

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Rj_91.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rj_91
    Participant

tried to leave a review from my phone but i don’t think its gone through so I’m sorry if you suddenly get two messages that sound the same. I just wanted to say a big thank you again to the guys at skalp. JASON AND ANTONIO are fantastic artists and they looked after me fantastically. I came on here for one reason and thats to tel you that you CAN literally do anything you want to with skalp. I was really worried that working in a gym and training near on everyday would have a disastrous affect on the pigmentation, but after 2 years it still looks absolutely amazing! just make sure your not scrubbing your head hard with your towel as to me that would be a bit silly anyways. let your head sweat normally and its absolutely fine! top marks to skalp, antonio and to jason. i can only imagine they have only progressed even further during this time. AND I’m sorry if my grammar isn’t great my laptop doesn’t have auto correct and I’m running a bath. 🙂 if your looking about this JUST GET IT DONE ITS AMAZING. much love, james!

Skalp®
    Keymaster

Hello James,
    It was our pleasure treating you, we are happy to see another very happy client, hope your Personal Training is going well.
    All the best
    Skalp

Brewster
    Participant

James get some pics up if you can mate

Ralphy
    Participant

BUMP

I am glad you are happy with your treatment. Any pics dude?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!