2nd Session w/ Derek NYC

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 2nd Session w/ Derek NYC

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by narb.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul_A
    Participant

Hey guys,

I just did my second session today with Derek. After the first session, absolutely no one noticed a thing, not even my family. It looked completely normal to everyone. People actually noticed my hair and acknowledged that my hair was “growing back in”. Very glad I found Skalp and I went through with the procedure despite my skepticism. For anyone who is considering it, just go in for the consultation at least. And if you decide to go through with it, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Brewster
    Participant

Glad you’re happy mate, same advise i give just go for a consultation and you’ll be surprised how it looks even better in person than the photos or videos, so glad i found skalp too

chimp_74
    Participant

“I wish that I could go through the experience all over again. The build up, the anticipation before, during, and after each treatment, and the feel good factor it leaves you feeling. ‘Wow’ ? …what a trip!!!..”.

narb
    Participant

Hi Paul, Derek is an insanely good artist. Top bloke as well, glad its going well for you 🙂 get some pics up when u can!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!