2nd session with Graig NYC

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 2nd session with Graig NYC

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by ken miller.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ken miller
    Participant

I’m very Happy with the results of session 1, which has healed. I’m going in for session 2!

Attachments:
    William
    Participant

Congratulations it looks so natural.

ken miller
    Participant

Thanks William! I had my 2nd SMP session yesterday, 1 week after the first. It took about 3 days for the redness to completely disappear last time. I did it on a Thursday and didn’t go back into work until Monday so it looked totally healed. The first round was very light so I wasn’t sure anyone would notice, but I was excited to find out because I thought it was very natural looking. Monday no one said a thing. Tuesday I noticed a friend was doing a double take looking at my head. Then he came over with 2 other people and asked me if my hair was growing back! Another person said in a surprised way “you shave your head!? I thought it didn’t grow at all?” I played along for a minute, but then told them it was Skalp. They were even more blown away by that,lol. Everyone had to take a close look and said it was awesome, no one will ever guess. So I’m even more excited after the second treatment. It is a little more full, a little darker, and adjusted the hairline a little. This is 24 hrs later, a little redness still, but healing quicker.

Attachments:
    William
    Participant

It was another great job by Graig,This guy is amazing and you look fantastic.

theManDAN
    Participant

Hi Ken,

I have to say I am astonished by your results. I was looking through your other thread too and saw the pics from before you started. Seeing how it looks now is simply amazing. Not sure how they’re able to do it but congrats ken! Looks great man.

Do you think you will decide to have a third session?

ken miller
    Participant

Thanks Dan! I think I will, but I want to live with it for a little while first.
    I had an amazing reaction to the Skalp treatment today! Some people on my jobsite were talking about their hair getting thin and they heard about people getting tattoos. I was almost positive they were talking about me. I thought this is it, I’ve been spotted, how am I going to deal with it. I decided to walk over and ask what they were talking about, and they said “people can get their hair tattooed now”. I said I just had it done! They were like, “no …people get all their hair tattooed!” I said I don’t have any real hair! It’s all tattooed. All three walked over and took a close look. They couldn’t believe it! They said it looks exactly like real hair.
    It’s only been 2 weeks since I had the first session and I’m totally confident in the results.

Attachments:
    Dave1981
    Participant

What a difference Ken, very natural!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!