3rd session with Graig at NYC.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 3rd session with Graig at NYC.

• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated by William.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    William
    Participant

Hi again,after a month of my second session i decided to
    go for back for a 3rd one,I had a issue with my side hair cause is too thick and grows very fast and it made look the second treatment look too light ,I spoke to Graig about it and he understood my needs,he went a little bit darker just too match the side hair.I finally had my 3rd session and I’m so happy I can believe what this guy did in my head he is definitely and artist ,ones again Thank you Graig and Skalp you are AMAZING.

Attachments:
    Anonymous

liking shape on this will nice style man what was you like before m8 very receeded or just abit ??? looking at same sorta coverage and front style as you myself the sides look ace too not pointy , Looks very natural just like normal shaved head congrats m8

Baldwin
    Participant

Gotta say that is one of the best SMPs I’ve seen, if not the best. Awesome!

theManDAN
    Participant

@William that looks really good man. That look suits you very nicely in my opinion. Graig really does have a great attention to detail.

William
    Participant

Thank you,Graig is amazin,I’m so happy with the results.

ken miller
    Participant

Looks great William! I’ve been really happy with my 2nd session look, going to schedule my 3rd now.

rivalnyc
    Participant

William:

Graig is doing my treatment, as well, and I’m very happy so far. Just waiting to go back for my 3rd session. Yours looks absolutely natural! Enjoy!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!