4 month Update – Best Thing I have ever done.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 4 month Update – Best Thing I have ever done.

• This topic has 13 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by JR25.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    JR25
    Participant

Had my treatment in the Skalp Manchester Clinic with Damon back in September/October last year. I was already very positive going into the treatment after speaking with Nina and meeting Ollie.

I had 3 treatments over the space of a month. I had a little bit of hair left on top of my head but it had receded very badly and a nice bald spot was leaving me with an old mans look and I didn’t want this in my 20’s.

I found the treatment not painful at all to be honest and the relaxed atmosphere with Damon made it enjoyable.

Since having this treatment it has been a life changer. First and foremost I look good and my Girlfriend loves it. Family and Friends have been extremely positive and people who have never met me haven’t blinked an eyelid as it looks really natural. My confidence is now sky high and I don’t ever think about hair loss anymore.

I will attach some photos of what I have had done and please let me no what you think.

Anybody thinking of having this treatment I’d say get it done. As the title says, It’s the best thing I have ever done.

JR25
    Participant

My Treatment.

Baldy01
    Participant

JR25 that looks quality. Nice shape and hairline.

JR25
    Participant

Thanks Baldy01 I am very happy with the experience and the treatment. Top drawer in every way. I was looking for a very soft natural look and that’s exactly what I got 🙂

TonyC
    Participant

Hi JR25. The results you have look very very good and very natural. Are these the pictures 4 months after or are they after the actual treatment as looks a bit red?

shed7
    Participant

Looking good JR25. Loving the peak area that looks really natural.

Curly
    Participant

Looks great JR25. Welcome to the Skalp Crew 🙂

Ben Dover
    Participant

Hi JR25. The treatment really suits you and I like the shape a lot.

Have you got any before pictures anywhere on the forum so I can see how much difference it makes. It looks like you have had the whole top done?

JR25
    Participant

The pictures above are after 3rd treatment. Will be taking similar pictures at the weekend showing how it looks 4 months on.

JR25
    Participant

Treatment 4 months on.

Pictures don’t do it justice as it’s even better in real life. Tried to make them similar layout to my treatment ones. Hope you like them.

TonyC
    Participant

Hi JR25. Thank you for posting a picture months on from the treatment. It’s good to see a treatment that isn’t fresh and has settled for a while. Think it looks really good and the colour seems to be very good. Looking at that i would have no clue that’s a tattoo. Thanks again.

Baldy01
    Participant

Settled really nicely after 4 months that JR25.

Looks very natural.

Think you are sorted and no longer a bald guy.

Thats why you signed up 🙂

JR25
    Participant

Thank you very much. I certainly now look in the mirror and no longer see an ageing bald guy. I now see a younger fresher guy with a great hairline. A good feeling 🙂

Dave1981
    Participant

Know the feeling mate!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!