6 months on. still loving it. Thanks Skalp.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 6 months on. still loving it. Thanks Skalp.

• This topic has 44 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated by DoctorMarten.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    DoctorMarten
    Participant

Hi guys.

Just a quick update as to how my treatment is looking.

I am now almost 6 months on from my treatment with Skalp and I just thought i’d share with you how things have been and how things are looking with a couple of pictures.

I have to say the experience since having this has been very positive as it has made me a lot more confident. I was never a shrinking violet but hair loss was always on my mind and sometimes in certain situations I did feel a little conscious. Now having the shaved look with a hairline it really has made a difference. As I said in my treatment thread the feedback has been brilliant and everybody who knows about this thinks it has been well worth, the time, the effort and money.

Below are a couple of pictures just showing how it looks now settled. I now think it looks much better than when first done as matches and blends in with my shaved hair.

For anybody wanting to get this done but are unsure, I would advise go for it as it really does have a life changing affect.

Thanks Damon and SKALP for everything 🙂

DoctorMarten
    Participant

My before Pics.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

My Pictures during treatment process. Think these may be after my 2nd treatment.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Pictures after having 3 treatments and a small touch up on hairline due to bleeding a lot. These are around 6 months on.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

if anyone can help me with any anti shine products. Have tried a couple but they do not really last that long and the treatment looks far better when not shining.

shed7
    Participant

Not the clearest pictures DM but from what I can see it looks very good and the colour seems to match all the way round and blends in. Shape looks lovely and I like the way it’s uneven and natural looking.

Baldy01
    Participant

Looking really natural DM. The colour match seems to be almost perfect and has settled great.

Shine is the main problem for me.

I have used Loreal Pure & Matte and a cheap product called Asda Young Skin Matte Moisturiser. They are ok for a couple of hours but the shine eventually comes back. I sometimes talc my head but that can leave it looking a little bit white which isn’t the look I want. There are other products out there but I haven’t tried as yet. Let us no if you have any luck.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Here is another picture I just took.

More natural light and less shine which is how I like it.

So happy with having this treatment.

TonyC
    Participant

Hello DrMarten. Thank you for posting such informative pictures. It looks really good 6 months on and it’s great to see one when it’s settled. I think it is superb all round and it looks still strong but soft as well. If mine gets close to something like this I will be very satisfied.

TonyC
    Participant

One quick question. The colour match you have seems spot on. Is it a particular colour that you ask for?

PeterJones
    Participant

Wow that’s amazing.

PeterJones
    Participant

Have you anymore pictures?

Ben Dover
    Participant

DoctorMarten that really is a nice treatment. Looks even better now than during your treatment. Compared to how you were before is like chalk and cheese. Fantastic.

Baldy01
    Participant

Love the new picture DM. Looks even better. Very good 🙂

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Thanks everyone. A very happy chappy I am.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!