6 months on. still loving it. Thanks Skalp.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 6 months on. still loving it. Thanks Skalp.

• This topic has 44 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated by DoctorMarten.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    shed7
    Participant

What shade did the use on you DM. Looks brilliant on that last picture.

Ben Dover
    Participant

How do the shades work? Do they just look at your hair and pick a colour?

DoctorMarten
    Participant

@Shed7 – Thanks really happy. I think I had a shade 26 in the end but started at a shade 32 or something like that. They always start lighter and go darker if they need too.

@BenDover – I think that’s how they do it by matching the shade with your hair color

m41
    Participant

Looking great DoctorMarten.

PeterJones
    Participant

Does this mean that the lower the number makes the colour of the treatment darker? Do they do different colours too like dark brown, light brown?

GreenGrass
    Participant

Wow that looks brilliant DoctorMarten.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Really natural and the colour match is spot on. Happy Chappy.

Qman72
    Participant

Hey! Doctor Marten,
    Kyoku for men is a oil control lotion. I usually use Kyoku (wait 5 minutes) then I apply Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion. Aveeno is the best, cost effective and less oil then any other products that I had been used. Kyoku is expensive product but it works for me. I hope it helps. Cheers!
    Qman128

PeterJones
    Participant

I might even try these albeit I haven’t had the treatment yet.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Thanks everyone.

Still loving it as much today as I did when i first got it done, probably even more because i just don’t think about having hair loss anymore.

GreenGrass
    Participant

Hi DM. You must be over 18 months now and would be interested to see an update if you have one as you seem one of the longer ones at SKALP on the forum.

I was meant to have my treatment last year but due to work I had to postpone. I now have more time to book in but just want to see how it looks when it’s been settled more. Ta

Darren1971
    Participant

DoctorMarten your after pictures look brilliant what make electric shaver do you use mate ?

GreenGrass
    Participant

Yes be interesting to no that. I want to use and electric shaver when I get the
    treatment.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Yes I have had my treatment well over a year now and will update some photos soon. Thanks for the compliments as it’s been a great thing and one I’m glad I got done. It’s now just the norm and I have forgotten what it’s like without a hairline.

I use a Braun 3 series shaver. It’s getting old now so I may treat myself to a better one. I sometimes wet shave too.

GANINBALD
    Participant

This treatment looks amazing this is very similar to what I’m after. I have a consultation on the 14th March in Manchester then hopefully get booked up ASAP for the treatment 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!