6 months on. still loving it. Thanks Skalp.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 6 months on. still loving it. Thanks Skalp.

• This topic has 44 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated by DoctorMarten.
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    DoctorMarten
    Participant

Thanks GANINBALD. It’s the best thing I have ever done. Can’t thank Damon and SKALP enough. I will be updating some photos again soon showing it now and it’s over a year.

Good luck with your consultation.

GANINBALD
    Participant

Cheers mate yeah can’t wait to chuck away the hair fibres which make my hair look thicker and get the lot shaved off. Not having to wear a hat often, looking forward to be not worried about what my hair looks like when it’s sunny outside and at the swimming baths not bothered about my hair getting wet.

maximus
    Participant

… think you’ve hit the nail on the head Ganinbald… post treatment.. just not having to think about it anymore.. ever.. can just get on with enjoying life.

GreenGrass
    Participant

Do you use any shine control on your head?

DoctorMarten
    Participant

I use a number of products.

Skin coloured Talc
    Matte Foundation

And I have also started using the oil pads that were mentioned on here from SuperDrug.

All help with the shine and it does make it better.

Paddy O
    Participant

Have you anymore photos now it’s over a year old?

You looked great after 6 months.

Razz25
    Participant

Looks very good 6 months on. Would be great to see more now and maybe outside in other conditions. Thanks

GreenGrass
    Participant

Which do you find the best?

I no people say shaved heads shine, but I think a shine free treatment would look better.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Sorry guys will post some updates shortly. I’m 15 months on now and I think it still looks good.

Regarding shine. I use Pinaud Skin Coloured Talc and also The Super Drug shine control pads. Keeps me shine free most of the day.

red4life
    Participant

Hi mate I’m wanting rid of my hair to had enough or using thickening spray and worrying, where u from I would like to see it in flesh if u don’t mind

GreenGrass
    Participant

I’m gauging from reading your story Doctor Marten that you needed 4 treatments all together to gain this look. How did it look after the 3rd treatment and how much more did you need? Looks great by the way.

GANINBALD
    Participant

Could you upload a recent photo to show have the treatment is looking now please cheers mate.

deano1219
    Participant

Hi guys I’m in this week for number 1 !!

GANINBALD
    Participant

Good luck Deano I’m in on the 13th May can’t wait feels like I’ve been waiting a lifetime who is doing yours and where?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!