8 Days and counting

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 8 Days and counting

• This topic has 29 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated by Dave1981.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Dave1981
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Only 8 days until my first session, don’t know if i’m more nervous or excited, either way i can’t wait.
    Half my friends are still sceptical and the other half are saying go for it.

I found out about this procedure about 3 months ago and i haven’t stopped thinking about it, i just want to be there already. i’ve got a few pictures of hairlines i like, i’m aiming for something with a slight curve, not to straight or pointy and quite soft.

I’ll upload pictures after my session to see what you all think and any advice, i’ll post some before pics soon.

Wish me luck
    Dave

Mr Marky
    Participant

Good luck pal, sure you’ll get the hairline you want

shed7
    Participant

Hi Dave. Where are you getting the treatment done? What are people saying to you who you have told.

I really want to get this treatment but would like to see some more examples. I really like Cheadle boys so if you can post photos that would be great.

Baldy01
    Participant

Will be the best thing you have ever done Dave1981.

louis1
    Participant

Hi all , my first treatment is on Monday 7th October till looking for hair lines I like any help louis1

Dave1981
    Participant

@shed7 Most of the people that know i’m getting this done says it will suit me, i’ve been showing them the pictures on the site and there impressed, a few of them just say i look fine as i am.
    I’m getting it done at the London clinic, don’t worry i will post pics as soon as the deed is done.

@Baldy01
    I hope so 🙂

@louis1
    I like victor Valdes hairline, but it might be a bit to low, Beckhams hairline is also good, might still go for a bit more of a receded look though

shed7
    Participant

I like Beckhams hairline the best out of those two.

shed7
    Participant

Sounds great Dave1981. Look forward to seeing the photos.

Curly
    Participant

Nice one Dave. Did you go for the Valdez or Beckhams hairline?

shed7
    Participant

How’s the treatment Dave and how was your meeting with your mate.

Dave1981
    Participant

@shed, session 1 has settled nicely, i’ve got the 2nd session tomorrow so i’ll get some pics up tomorrow i promise, sorry been really busy, my mate just kept staring at my head and saying but it looks like real hair! safe to say he was impressed.

@Curly
    I would say more Beckhams hairline lol, you can decide for yourself when you see the pics tomorrow.

Baldy01
    Participant

Hey Dave that looks really nice. Shape of hairline is like Beckham. Do you play football like him?

shed7
    Participant

Looking good Dave1981. Have you had any comments from mates n stuff?

Dave1981
    Participant

@ Baldy01 Cheers, I’m afraid not mate lol

@ shed7 I haven’t seen any mates since my 2nd session, seeing 2 on sunday, I’ll let you know how it goes

Dave1981
    Participant

Well it has been a week since my 2nd session, redness has all gone now and it really starting to settle nicely,saw 2 of my mates a few days ago and they were both shocked, they both said i look years younger and i feel it, crazy what a hairline can do, i’m still stuck to every mirror i walk past lol.

Haven’t booked my 3rd session yet, probably going to book it 3 weeks time when i have a day off, i’ll see how it settles over the next couple of weeks, i can see a few patches on my crown but that will be sorted on the 3rd.

It’s so weird looking at old pics of myself now, i’ve been busy deleting them off Facebook lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.