8 months on……

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum 8 months on……

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Tony1312.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tony1312
    Participant

Its been a while since I’ve posted on the forum, having the treatment done was and is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I saw an old boss a couple of days ago and he didn’t say anything about my new hair apart from the fact I looked well. No one has mentioned my treatment unless I’ve told them its 100% undetectable, its funny I kind of want people to notice but they don’t they just think you look well and I know I’m the happiest person deep down as I look better as I believe everyone looks better with a hairline and the appearance of a full head of hair.
    I also saw a old friend at dancing on Wednesday we have both had the treatment but haven’t seen each other since we’ve has it done, I only hope I look as good as he did its a funny experience been in a room knowing we’ve both had it but no one else did. He looked great and I hope he thought the same of me. Anyone out there nervous about having it done as I was, call me 07825679483 I’m happy to help and reassure you.
    Tony

Baldy01
    Participant

That’s great to hear Tony.

I remember you getting it done. Time certainly has flown.

Domehead
    Participant

Hi Tony, I’ve had a look through your previous posts and am really impressed with your treatment and would like a similar look when I take the plunge. What number shading did you go with, as it looks subtle and exactly what I want?

Tony1312
    Participant

Hello mate I’m not sure what colour strength they used I has my treatment in London so I’m sure if you talk to your practitioner they will be able to find out, in my experience with the team just leave it to them we have a slightly distorted view of colour and our hairline so let them take control. Your in very safe hands. Hope that helps.
    Tony

shed7
    Participant

Great to hear everything is still good Tony.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!