Advice please, Gents

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Advice please, Gents

• This topic has 23 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated by loverug0.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    DoctorMarten
    Participant

Well done loverug0. I think looking at your picture you will get really good results having that little bit of hair on top.

loverug0
    Participant

I bloody hope so! Just started dating a new girl and she hasn’t seen me without my trusty flat cap on yet… if I can just hold out for two more weeks she’ll never know my bald truth!

shed7
    Participant

Sounds like you are going to be in a good place over the next few weeks. New Girl and new hair, cannot get better than that.

cut above
    Participant

Hi love rug, I’m new on here and came across you story and photo, your hair was pretty much the way mine is now, so it was great to see your final results, amazing man ! Your probably not on here now but if you are it would be great if you could comment on your hair position now and maybe post a photo.

Cheers mate,looks great

Tony1312
    Participant

I went to HIS a few years ago for a consultation I felt like I was on a conveyour belt, my experience at skalp has been life transforming. It looked great from the 1st session, if I can be of any help or answer any questions let me know.

loverug0
    Participant

Hello @cutabove

Sorry for the late reply. Yup, I’m still really over the moon with my treatment and wholeheartedly recommend it. I have a more up-to-date thread with pics from only a few weeks back that you might want to look at: https://skalp.com/forums/topic/first-treatment-done-today

Feel free to hit me with any more questions though as I’m more than happy to answer them.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!