After 10 years of Hair-loss, I’m going for it.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum After 10 years of Hair-loss, I’m going for it.

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by MattP.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MattP
    Participant

Hi All,
    Booked in for my first session next Monday at the Harley Street Clinic and fair to say i’m shitting it!. I started losing my hair around the age of 15/16, when one of my kind friends kindly pointed it out for me, ever since then it has always affected my confidence and my haircuts have become gradually shorter over time. Now i’ve reached 26 and have finally decided to do something about it. I was torn between the hair system route and this but realised I would be living in denial if I was to wear one. I think this treatment allows you to embrace going bald in a different way. I will attach my mock-up below and any thoughts on if that’s the hairline I should go for then please say.

Attachments:
    Mr Marky
    Participant

Mate you won’t regret it best decision I ever made, normal to be nervous before hand, the shape looks good, they will draw it on your head before you start anyway so you can play around with until you’re happy, you will also adjust it over the 3 sessions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!