All roads lead to Manchester

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum All roads lead to Manchester

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by Hasan.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hasan
    Participant

Hi,

Had my treatment recently with Skalp in Manchester and it is way beyond what I thought I could achieve. I have gone from being some bald Asian guy in the background to a guy who now feels 10 feet taller with a nice hairline.
    Thank you to Marcin my practitioner who treated me, and also to his colleague Dean who was treating another client which also looked fantastic. They were both really supportive and they kept my spirits high as was very nervous before having this done.
    Thanks also to Nina and Isabelle for helping with my bookings, and travel plans which made the whole process much easier. A great team!!

I have attached a picture before/after treatment received from Marcin.
    The treatment still has a little settling to do, but I am advised within a few weeks this will happen. Let me no what you think, but I am beyond happy and all I have had is great comments from people which has lifted my confidence.
    Thanks.

Hassan

Attachments:
    Hasan
    Participant

Attachments:
    Daniel A
    Participant

You look like a different person mate, the hairline suits you, I prefer a bit more of a widows peak but you can pull off a bit more of a straighter hairline, still looks soft and natural, when its settled it will look amazing

Hasan
    Participant

Ha ha I Know Daniel.
    I’ve always dreamt about a straight and defined hairline.
    My dream comes true 👊🏼

Dave1981
    Participant

Nice job, it’s true you look so different now

Ryan
    Participant

Looking good mate!

Baldlegaleagle
    Participant

Hi Hasan,
    I think your treatment looks great.
    I am, like you, asian. I wouldn’t mind asking you a few questions. Is there an email add that i can contact you on?
    I had my consultation yesterday which i thought went well. Just had some lingering thoughts / questions..
    Thanks.

Brewster
    Participant

Incredible transformation mate

Harvey
    Participant

I agree you look years younger, great result

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!