Amazing service in Edinburgh

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Amazing service in Edinburgh

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by coconuthead.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    coconuthead
    Participant

Those of you that seen my video (Joe) would see that I went for a receded temple with high hairline. Poor Marcin was demented trying to draw my initial hairline.
    However, today I had Derek drop the corners and do a wee touch up.Nothing is a bother to Derek and you get good banter!
    I had no fading at all after my initial session but just wanted it slightly lower. His expertise is everything people read and see about Skalp. I wish I had listened initially but now the effect is even better.
    Skalp, with Marcin originally and now Derek in Edinburgh I can wholeheartedly say that anyone who is apprehensive to be reassured that unlike other companies you are in safe hands no matter who looks after you. Thanks Marcin and now Derek and thanks Skalp for coming up with this amazing model of customer care.
    I’m in the process of trying to convince a few friends to get the treatment as they are so convinced of how natural it is.

Bosa
    Participant

Hi Coconuthead

Derek has now done my 1st and 2nd treatment in Edinburgh, great experience.

I’m post 4 days since 2nd treatment and loving it, just trying to decide best maintenance, either clipper or shaving right down with an electric shaver

coconuthead
    Participant

I was doing it with bald eagle but it made me too bald. Now I use the wahl balding clippers and do the edges and stray top hairs with the eagle. Very nice finish.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!