Antonio @ London

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Antonio @ London

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by kingsman.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kingsman
    Participant

Just like to say a massive thankyou to Antonio at the London clinic. The whole experience has been slick and professional. Stunned by the results after the first session. Nothing I write here could convey the feelings of once again having a hairline. Fantastic look. Many compliments from friends and family who enquire if I am trimming my hair differently which always raises a smile.

The result achieved after the two sessions thus far is nothing short of incredible. Just like to big up Antonio who carried out my treatment or the magician as he’ll forever be known by me for his mad skills. A true gent and the SKALP boys have all been top class.

Just hope anyone browsing through the forum might flick through this and make the decision to pop along so that you too can share the elation of looking in the mirror after that first treatment and waving goodbye to baldness and all the negative baggage that comes along with it forever.

Daniel A
    Participant

Yes mate totally agree this treatment is a life changer and yes he is a magician

td01
    Participant

Hey Kingsman, Daniel A. I posted in the other thread, but I’ll post it here too: Any chance you could upload some pics of the work you’ve had done? I’m looking to book with the London clinic soon, but most of the stuff you see in the forum here comes from the Manchester clinic it seems. Would be good to see some of the work coming out of London. If you don’t want to post online, could I email you? Or meet up for a coffee?
    Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!