anxious/scared/excited…not long to go now….

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum anxious/scared/excited…not long to go now….

• This topic has 18 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by shybaldguy.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    shybaldguy
    Participant

okay so I’ve been browsing this forum for a really long time now and thought that I should share my story and skalp experience as so many on here have and helped me on my journey.
    I’m 28 and started losing my hair in my late teens and by 20 I had completely lost all hair on top of my head. I still remember the day I shaved my head down and saw a big bald head and horseshoe staring back at me, my heart sank and I have literally been living under a hat ever since. I’m sure many on here will know how traumatic hair loss can be and has severely affected my life, I have shyed away from all social activity and work became almost impossible as there isn’t many jobs you can turn up to an interview for in a baseball cap and never take it off!
    However I am finally booked in for treatment and although I couldn’t be anymore nervous and anxious I am so excited to have found this and can not wait to see what this could bring for me.

Anonymous

nice one m8 when u booked in for ????

shybaldguy
    Participant

early December in London. I’m just a couple of days behind you going by your posts. How are you feeling about it?

Anonymous

tbh I’m not too bothered bout it wish it was this week really , Perhaps this time next week il think and be bit different lol ,Seeing the guys at Manchester and chatting with them cant see anything going wrong and looking at marcins and deans hair/head look and feel like the real deal !!!! bring it on !!!! and I’m usually most negative bloke about ha ha , Only thing I’m worried bout most is my head down too the bone !!! been using balding clippers and r91 the r91 tho leaves my just basically no hair kojak styley !!!!! thinking may go balding clippers all over and blend horseshoe in with r91 ???? seems too go alrite as ive been trying and testing it out last few weeks …….. How you coping m8????

shybaldguy
    Participant

aha im ok at the moment as well and thinking it cant come quick enough. Trying to get into a good shaving routine myself, I just use some phillips clippers at the moment with no guard and it gets it pretty close to the bone but I know I need to go shorter. Have you seen the bald eagle shaver? think im going to order myself one I know some guys on here seem to rate it.

Anonymous

yeah I could of bought one of ebay last week 59 bar lol!!!! Dear game tho ive bought loads shavers foils n rotary uns lately , when went and spoke with marcin he said balding clippers was short enuff but reading all forums loads say gotta be shorter ???? But when watch videos ( and ive watched the lot ) seems like there heads side etc are bit longer cos when ive used r91 its no haor what so ever next day bit of sandpaper ha ha ha

Lucky33
    Participant

Mate everyone is a bit nervous before having session one, as soon as you start you will be saying to yourself why didn’t I have it done earlier.

shybaldguy
    Participant

yeah I think it is different for everyone horis, some get away with a close shave with clippers and others need to wet shave. Still waiting on my bald eagle should be here on Thursday so il let you know how it works out.
    Only a week left until my first treatment and I cant wait!

Anonymous

sound shy nice one any 68 bar on amazon at mo so may get sum myself but my missus getting bit peed off with the amount of clippers shavers aftersun stuff I’m buying lol!!!! Bought 4 boots antishine on special too stop shine worked sound but disscountinued now pants any cheap too!!! Got sum peter Thomas roth so so and sum La roche posay seems no good too me tbh , All good anyhows not long till Friday anyhow lets get it on ha ha ha , At work sat tho but I’m a postie so hats on all the way !!!! roll on summer tho happy days mad ay it !!!!!!

Blues
    Participant

Good luck to the both of you
    You won’t regret it
    I use the balding clippers and they are perfect
    But it sounds like you lads have spent enough lol

Don’t forget to put some photos on you’ll get great support of this forum

All the best blues 👍

Anonymous

blues I’m from walsall lol!!! you sound ok except your a bluenose any jokin pal!!!!!! balding clippers like 1 n half days after using r91 so hopefully should be …Pity cant get a day after using r91 look cos that’s not too bad ha ha ha

hairtoday
    Participant

I think balding clippers are ok for people with some hair still on top. If you have no hair on top at all I think balding clippers would only be good for a few hours and you wouldn’t get a full day out of them. Balding clippers would be ok to use before you go out and in-between shaves for a quick fix. I have no hair on top at all and if I shave in the morning, by the following morning I can start to see the blend going, so I know I couldn’t get away with using them!

I have the bald eagle shaver and use it a lot and I also have a Braun series 3 which I had before SMP. I tend to use the Braun if I want a closer shaver or if I have left it over a day as the bald eagle is only really good for short stubble.

Blues
    Participant

Ye your right hairtoday I still have hair on top and can get away with 2 days between shaves

Horis I’m also from Walsall too bud
    You must be in for your first treatment soon then?
    It’s a great experiences

shybaldguy
    Participant

thanks blues you’re right without this forum and peoples stories and support im not sure I would have gone through with it. 1 week to go I cant wait!

Anonymous

yeah blues tmoz morning m8 having to train it there too not good gotta get 529bus to wolvo at 610am boo boo just wanna get it done now and out the way!!!!!! had consultation over brum HH but didn’t feel right so went up to Manchester too scalp seems way better plus results too better hairlines etc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!