ANY GIRL WITH ALOPECIA DID THE FULL SCALP MICRO PIGMENTATION?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum ANY GIRL WITH ALOPECIA DID THE FULL SCALP MICRO PIGMENTATION?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by LUNA.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LUNA
    Participant

Hi there,
    I am a girl, 38 years old, lost most of my hair (75%) during the last 10 years. I wanna shave my head and just show up like this but it feels a little uncomfortable because there is obvious difference between the small patches where i still have some hair and the empty patches where no root is visible. So I found this solution with scalp micro pigmentation, but I will have to do a full scalp one. I was curious to find out if there are any girls here that went through this procedure. It would be quite a long shot for me as I will need to fly in and out of any of the locations, as I do not have a clinic in my country. Please girls, if any, share your experience with me. Thank you <3

narb
    Participant

Hi Luna, thanks for sharing your situation. I had a quick scan on the Skalp YouTube channel. There is a video by Alicia on there (near the bottom) who offers her experience with Skalp. In terms of alopecia, there is a really good video by Joey who had full scalp coverage with SMP.

What country are you from? Skalp have a new clinic in Italy if that helps?

Brewster
    Participant

Hi Luna, skalp will look after you, if you are shaving your head anyway it is the same treatment as us guys get with a more feminine hairline.

LUNA
    Participant

Hi guys,
    Thank you for your words. I will have to pull myself together and do it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!