Any help would be great

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Any help would be great

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ryanl94 .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

ryanl94
    Participant

Hi everyone just wanted to ask a few questions about smp I have thinning hair at the moment and receeding hairline but still have a lot of hair just wanted to no does smp really look natural and does it last also does it damage the hair you have left

jamieb
    Participant

Best thing you can do mate is email Skalp and go in and have a chat with them. They’re really nice and helpful and you’ll come out with all the info you need. They were never pushy with me, just gave me the info and let me decide for myself.

ryanl94
    Participant

Ya I emailed them I just not 100percent on it yet I’m 24 have a good bit of hair it’s just receeding and thinning but I still have a good bit I just very nervous about it wanted to see what people who had it done had to say ya no

LJ
    Participant

I would say too young, wait until you are at the point where anything over a number 1 all over looks terrible stage & then re-consider. I was 30 when I went number 1 all over, 41 when I had SMP

ryanl94
    Participant

Ya that’s ine thing I was worried about am I to young and if it looks terrible years on ya no … I kinda stuck in the middle at moment dunno to go for it or not ..

narb
    Participant

ryan upload a photo mate we cant advise anything without seeig what we’re working with.. lets ha e alook and I’ll give you my 100% honest opinion.. u dont have to show ur face…

ryanl94
    Participant

Will up load a few now

Skalp®
    Skalp®
    Keymaster

Ryan we see you’re having a bit of trouble posting a pic, remember the file needs to be below 2mb

ryanl94
    Participant

Can you use minoxidil to keep hair you have left strong if you got smp or would it effect it ? Anyone no

LJ
    Participant

If you are looking to retain a lot of your hair without shaving it down to the bone, I would go as far as to say dont bother & also.
    I think I was 28yrs old when I told my barber to go number 1 all over and everyone told me how much better it looked.

ryanl94
    Participant

Hi LJ I have a lot of hair left ya see and I’m using midoxidol to strengthen hair I have … I just wanted to no we say if I got Smp to fill in light areas if i continued to use midoxidol would it effect smp … like fading smudging etc by the way saw your smp posts looks so good how is it now any recent pics

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.