Any horror stories?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Any horror stories?

• This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by scepticmeg.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    scepticmeg
    Participant

Been contemplating this for years and originally looked at HIS but due to numerous mishaps on their forum decided against it. I find this forum all positive which is good but as a sceptic wonder is it propaganda rather than fact and also the touch up posts are worrying, so come guys what’s the truth?

coconuthead
    Participant

Skalp is a much tighter ship than HIS. I Also think the techs err on the safe side by not doing crazy things like too dark a pigment or too straight a hairline.
    I’d rather have touch ups than too dark a set of dots which looks false. The only option then is laser.
    I’ve had treatment three months and it’s the best option available. Best going to Skalp as they take the subtle , effective option.
    It was Marcin I got and he was brilliant. Very patient.

scepticmeg
    Participant

Thanks Coco I’m so torn man had the consultation but just don’t know what to do just terrorfied it goes wrong.

coconuthead
    Participant

If you go to Skalp it won’t go wrong. They play it safe with hairlines, colour etc. Honestly mate I was the same. I was shaking. I played mega safe with hairline but going to drop it slightly next year. What’s your hair like at the moment mate ?

scepticmeg
    Participant

Ain’t got a hairline lol in reallity but I’ve blagged it bg time for years cosmeticaly, I know you guys have been down the transplant route etc but Ive never had the bottle but I’ve shaved head for years and this does appeal to me but I’m so torn about taking the plunge but I think I will eventually or maybe not lol

coconuthead
    Participant

I wore concealer for years. Thought it looked great. Until I saw photos and my GF told me it looked ridiculous. The freedom smp gives is brilliant. Went to gym, sauna and swim last night and didn’t need to worry. Thing is hardly anyone will notice mate.
    Go for it.

scepticmeg
    Participant

Cheers Coco you seem over the moon, hope they aint paying you 😉

coconuthead
    Participant

I wish they bloody were mate. Man you are sceptic. Seriously I just believe in this so much after years of paying for other things.
    I took it out on interest free finance, blooming sore yin , but worth it.

scepticmeg
    Participant

I’ll hold you to these reviews big man you’re a top guy but get that hairline dropped a bit, we can then hit the town as a pair of thirty somethings 😉

Dave1981
    Participant

Hi scepticmeg
    Like a lot of guys you almost look for a reason not to go ahead with it, but trust me mate it was the best decision I ever made, all the things you worry about before hand about the treatment just disappear, you won’t be a sceptic anymore.

Looking good coconuthead 👍🏻

coconuthead
    Participant

Cheers Dave. Aw guys I should update my profile. My pic here was after session 1. Hairline is lower now. Still receded but natural.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!