Anyone from ireland

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Anyone from ireland

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by anthony .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

anthony
    Participant

Hi just wanted to no if anyone had any results from the Dublin clinic I’m thinking of going Dublin clinic but there’s no results from Dublin

Dave1981
    Participant

Hi mate, here is one I saw recently

Love my new hairline, Thanks Skalp Dublin!

I didn’t have it done in Dublin but if it’s a Skalp trained clinic, you’re in good hands

anthony
    Participant

Hi man thanks for replying
    I saw that post actually it looks very good but I’d love to see more just to see the work done from the Dublin clinic there’s a lot of the work on this forum from Manchester London etc they all look savage but just would love to see more from Dublin for peace of mind before going ahead and booking in

Dave1981
    Participant

Yeah I know what you mean mate, you need to feel 100% confident before you get it done.

I would recommend going for a consultation they show you lots of treatments from that actual clinic, as well as seeing a real treatment in person.

anthony
    Participant

Ya i just wanna see what kinda results the dublin team do ….I won’t be able to book for a few weeks over work so hopefully by then there could be a few transformations from Dublin up and I’ll book in then

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

error: Content is protected!!!

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United States (US). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari