anyone willing to meet up

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum anyone willing to meet up

• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by markyb.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    markyb
    Participant

just came across this site last night
    tempted but still got reservations. some of the photos look great.
    its also hard to tell on a photo,
    is anyone in my area (wigan) willing to have a quick meet up for me to have a closer look .

JR25
    Participant

I live near Fleetwood and was treated in Manchester. If you’re happy to come over my way I’d happily meet you. I’m so happy with mine especially the hairline. Go and have a consultation as I was shown many examples and they look great. It’s the best thing I have ever done.

markyb
    Participant

hi jr25
    thanks for the offer
    have you got any photos you can show me
    when did you have it done
    id be looking at manchester as well

Ben Dover
    Participant

There are many examples on here of treatments in Manchester. Off the top of my head look at CK, CheadleBoy, Curly, Shed7 and Dean86. They have amazing treatments with amazing Hairlines.

I so want to get this treatment done after seeing these. Need Parents help tho and they are thinking about it.

JR25
    Participant

I have a couple of posts on here Markyb and am updating them. Have added a few pictures and will add some more over the next few days when get a moment.

Don’t worry about hairlines as they will do exactly what you want. I wanted a natural soft hairline with a nice soft peak and that’s exactly what I got. These guys no what they are doing whoever you get. I had Damon and as far as I no he works the Manchester Clinic and he has many examples on here and they are all amazingly natural. I met Ollie and saw him working on another guy and again really good.

I couldn’t be happier.

markyb
    Participant

excellent thanks ill search for them
    if we were to meet up. (id only take a few minutes of your time) when would be a good time

JR25
    Participant

I’m available most weekends as work during the week. Give me a little bit of notice and I will happily meet. Go for a beer a coffee and you can spend as much time looking checking as you like. Just let me no.

TonyC
    Participant

Markyb. It was the hairlines created in the pictures provided on this forum that made me interested in having this treatment. I have done some research on other companies and in my opinion this company is by far the most consistent and natural. I have only seen pictures to be fair but I have a consultation this week so I will advise.

If I get the treatment done which is now looking likely I will definitely meet up with you. I live close to Manchester so Wigan isn’t too far.

markyb
    Participant

Thanks tonyc
    Keep us posted on how the consultation goes

TonyC
    Participant

Markyb. I went for a consultation today and it really is worth you going. Seeing it on the pictures here amazes me, but in the flesh it’s even better. The consultation was really easy going and there’s no pressure. You can ask as many questions as you like and spend as much time as you need. All the best.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!