Any Bad experiences?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Any Bad experiences?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by LocoMoreno.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LocoMoreno
    Participant

Hi Guys and Gals.

I’ve been reading the forums and all i can hear is praises for the procedure. What I want to know is, has anyone regretted doing it so far or had any bad experiences with the procedure?

Dave1981
    Participant

Hi Loco,

If you went and had it done at Skalp you would realise why there are no bad reviews, they simply wouldn’t let you walk out the door unless you are 100% happy with the treatment, you were like me in thinking this is too good be true but trust me if you had it done you would know what i mean, It actually does what is says on the tin, the practitioners at Skalp have the best reputation in the business thats why I went there, they don’t do bad jobs.

LocoMoreno
    Participant

cheers buddy

MichaelW
    Participant

This was the exact same question I was asking all over Google. It does seem too good to be true doesn’t it? This is the best thing I’ve ever spent money on in my life. I feel like a new man. All I do is look in the mirror and smile, its becoming weirdly obsessive haha. Go for a consultation if you like, and see someone who has it. I can’t recommend this enough

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!