Bald Guy In Manchester Looking To Meet Clients.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Bald Guy In Manchester Looking To Meet Clients.

• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated by RedDevil.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RedDevil
    Participant

Hi. My name is James I’m 28 and started losing my hair when I was 21. Like most people it really left me feeling very low. Relationships have been a problem because going on dates I have always felt very unconfident and it never goes anywhere. I just want a full head of hair and I don’t mind shaving my head to do it.
    I like what I see on here and the treatments seem very realistic and genuine. I’m still a little skeptical so would like to see it in the flesh first if possible. If it looks as good as the photos I will go ahead.
    Is there anyone in the Manchester Area that would be willing to meet up and show me the treatment.
    Thanks in advance.

markyb
    Participant

im in for my first treatment tomorrow. I’m happy to meet up when i come out. although i don’t know what it will look like after 1st session,
    maybe if you ring the clinic they may let you come and see me being done.
    or could meet you when i go in for session 2 in 2 weeks time
    have you had consultation yet

RedDevil
    Participant

Thanks Markyb. I’m looking too see finished results that have settled.

RedDevil
    Participant

Just wanted to say thanks to Shed7 for taking the time out to meet me last weekend and showing me his treatment. It looked amazing especially when I was shown how he looked before. I am now very interested in going ahead and am booked in for a consultation this week.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Happy to meet up with you RedDevil if you need to see any other people.

m41
    Participant

When’s your consultation RedDevil as I am happy to pop into Manchester and meet up if you want too.

shed7
    Participant

You are welcome. Great meeting you too. All the best at your consultation.

Sunny
    Participant

I am very interested in meeting somebody. I am based in Newcastle so the distance between the Edinburgh and Manchester is very similar. Would have to be a weekend though. Thanks

RedDevil
    Participant

I met up with Shed7 and its great to see it in real life. He might meet up with you SunnySunny.

Just waiting on some money to come through and I will be booking shortly. Cant wait.

shed7
    Participant

@SunnySunny – happily meet up with you in Manchester one weekend. Let me no your email address and we can arrange something.

@RedDevil
    – great to hear your close to booking.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!