Bald shiny heads after SMP

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Bald shiny heads after SMP

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mr Marky .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

matb
    Participant

Hi all,

Just curious to know if the SMP does anything to help a shiny head? I have a particularly shiny head. Freshly shaved stubble helps to diffuse the light slightly, but where there’s no hair the light is pretty strong.

Does the shine stop the SMP from looking realistic? How do you deal with it?

narb
    Participant

SMP won’t help with the shine at all.. It’s beneath the skin and the shine is caused above it. Mitigate it with Garnier PureAtiv Matte Control moisturiser with Salicylic Acid. Brilliant stuff. Use sparingly.

Mr Marky
    Participant

Yeah like narb said having SMP will not change how shiny your head is, there are plenty of anti shine moisturisers out there that takes away the shine, some better than others, most of the time I just use normal nivea moisturiser to keep my skin in good condition, if I really want it to look less shiny I use milk of magnesia.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

error: Content is protected!!!

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United States (US). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari