Benidict Garreth

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Benidict Garreth

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by cartwheel.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cartwheel
    Participant

Hey folks I was searching through u tube yesterday. I found benidict garreth saying he got his treatment at h#s hair clinic and at skalp I’m confused and a little worried to be honest as I get my treatment at skalp very soon

coconuthead
    Participant

I wouldn’t worry. You are in safe hands with SKALP. The other company you mention have another website called ‘scalp clinic'( don’t ask me why they do this but research and you’ll see) it’s the chap you mention who does a video testimonial. So unless he has had top ups elsewhere it’s the other company who done his treatment.
    Regardless , having just had it done , you’ll be amazed!

cartwheel
    Participant

Thanks for the reply was just wondering what was goin on. I decided to go for skalp instead of the other company because it seemed more genuine than that other clinic

red4life
    Participant

I’m looking to book to have it done , had my consultation and I’m 90% there . So was wondering if any1 who has had it done who live in Bedfordshire so we can meet up so I can see it would b great plz – – See more at: https://skalp.com/en/forums/topic/my-smp-reaction/#post-13854

Skalp Manchester
    Participant

Yes guys.

Scalp Clinic is really HIS. We must be pretty good as they copied our name 😉

SKALP is SKALP
    (SMP Nr 1 company in the World, sounds a wee cocky but you won’t be able to find better results anywhere….Trust me 😉

See you soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!